Create a blog post subtitle that summarizes your post in a few short, punchy sentences and entices your audience to continue reading.
Trying to make a list of “the best” after gathering tons of notes in various groups. What are your thoughts on the list? Do you have anything to add?
1. Provide dark towels labeled “make up” to prevent women from ruining your towels- https://www.etsy.com/.../use-dark-towels-to-remove-makeup
2. Use White, Costco, charisma, 100% cotton sheets. Have 3 totes. Each tote has a complete linen change. The cleaner removes the clean linen and puts them in place, then puts the dirty linens in the tote to be laundered. Oxyclean Revive White and good quality detergent in hot water.
6. Cuisinart stainless steel - 1 nonstick fry pan. Its a great brand that will last a good long while and not need special care.
7. Fireplace-dimplex electric fireplace is the best and most realistic
9. Best mattress-Zinus 12” green tea infused mattresses from Amazon. Best mattress we’ve ever owned. Love it so much we ordered one for the rental suite. I cover that with a waterproof mattress cover and then a thick 2” mattress pad for more comfort then another thinner mattress cover to protect that!
Heavy duty plastic cups for taking drinks outside. Otherwise your glass cups will be broken.
Reels toilet paper - If you used this link to buy, you'll get $5 off: https://www.talkable.com/x/iwftBa
Do you have a design in mind for your blog? Whether you prefer a trendy postcard look or you’re going for a more editorial style blog - there’s a stunning layout for everyone.
You’ll be posting loads of engaging content, so be sure to keep your blog organized with Categories that also allow visitors to explore more of what interests them.
Create Relevant Content
Writing a blog is a great way to position yourself as an authority in your field and captivate your readers’ attention. Do you want to improve your site’s SEO ranking? Consider topics that focus on relevant keywords and relate back to your website or business. You can also add hashtags (#vacation #dream #summer) throughout your posts to reach more people, and help visitors search for relevant content.
Blogging gives your site a voice, so let your business’ personality shine through. Choose a great image to feature in your post or add a video for extra engagement. Are you ready to get started? Simply create a new post now.